Best Threads (Clothing Store): Crossroads Trading

Alexander Hernandez Gonzalez/The Daily Northwestern
Crossroads Trading, located in Downtown Evanston, sells clothes, shoes and accessories at an affordable price.

Looking for a pre-loved leather jacket? A bolo tie? A reason to get in-store credit and buy something new? Crossroads Trading, a resale fashion store located in Downtown Evanston, can assist.
With 38 locations across the United States, Crossroads sells both new and used clothes. The Evanston store is one of just three stores in the Midwest area.
For those looking to shop, Crossroads offers trendy, in-style looks. At the store, you can find amazing deals on name-brand shirts, jackets, accessories and shoes.
In addition to being a secondhand retailer, Crossroads prioritizes sustainability. By buying and selling at Crossroads, customers help prevent clothing from going to landfills.
For those looking to sell, there are four ways to sell at Crossroads: in-store, consignment, drop-off and sell by mail.
Crossroads is currently in search of trends that fits into one of four categories: “Moody Vibes,” “Sporty Classic,” “Understated Luxe” and “Modern Vintage.” The store is specifically looking for good condition baby graphic tees, casual suiting and denim from brands such as Chrome Hearts, Diesel and Carhartt.
At Crossroads, clothing is evaluated and priced instantly by store employees, and sellers can decide to receive either store credit or cash. The business pays 50% in-store credit and 30% in cash for the items it sells in the store.
Crossroads provides affordable, stylish and trendy clothing for all. The Evanston location is at 1730 Sherman Ave. and is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.

X: @alexbespeakin