How to access The Daily Northwestern print archives
Digitized print archives of The Northwestern & The Daily Northwestern from 1871–2016 are now available online. The print archives are hosted by Newsbank, Inc. for Northwestern University Libraries and accessible through the Library website. Special thanks to Daniel S. Jones (’61) for his generous gift which made the digitization possible.
1. Sign up for Our Northwestern by clicking the link in the first bullet point that says “Our Northwestern”
2. Log In at the top left of the page or Sign Up using the link at the bottom of the page
3. Once you’ve signed up/logged in, click Alumni News in the top bar
4. In the middle of the page click Daily Northwestern Digital Archive
5. Click Northwestern Newspaper and use any of the search parameters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
NORTHWESTERN STUDENTS, FACULTY AND STAFF
Go to the Northwestern Library University Archives Digitized Publications page. If you have a current netID, click on access via NUsearch in the first bullet point.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 847-491-3136.