Best Vegetarian: Blind Faith Cafe

Madeline King
For the most delicious vegetarian meals, Blind Faith Cafe is a must for both vegetarians and their meat-eating friends and family.

On the corner of Dempster Street and Chicago Avenue, Blind Faith Cafe fulfills every vegetarian’s dream: a picturesque restaurant with an entirely plant-based menu.

Blind Faith Cafe makes vegetarian and vegan dishes come to life in a way that few restaurants do. You can’t go wrong with the Pesto Goat Cheese Omelette for breakfast, the Enchiladas Verdes for lunch or the Kung Pao for dinner. The flavors will truly awaken your taste buds and leave you wanting more.

As a vegetarian myself, I often worry that I’m imposing on my non-vegetarian friends when I make them try vegetarian restaurants. Luckily for me, I never have to worry about that at Blind Faith Cafe. I guarantee there will be a dish that each of your guests will love, regardless of their diet.

I’ve always had leftovers after eating at Blind Faith Cafe, for which I am extremely grateful. Give the best vegetarian restaurant in town a try and you’ll be hoping for leftovers too.

Twitter: @madelineking_18