The Weekly’s Top Ten

10. Eating fresh just got a lot better – the Subway on Ridge and Emerson offers 10 percent off with a WildCARD.

9. It’s kind of weird that the already-cheap food at Taco Bell can cost even less with a student ID, but we won’t stop them from providing the ultimate drunk food.

8. Combined with a coupon in The Daily, a WildCARD can get you 10 percent off at Cozy Noodles.

7. Get your samosa on at Mt. Everest Restaurant with minimal guilt – they offer a 10 percent discount with a WildCARD.

6. Even in subzero weather, NU students seem to be addicted to Red Mango. And with 10 percent off, you can justify eating froyo in the winter.

5. Present your WildCARD to Neu-Uber-Burger and get a free order of fries with a $5 order. Better than BK and nearly as cheap.

4. Benefit Cosmetics has a 10 percent discount on waxes, so there’s no reason for that unkempt unibrow anymore.

3. Unbeknownst to many, the hipster-friendly American Apparel has an in-store 15 percent off student discount. One can never have too many pairs of metallic gold leggings.

2. For the cinephile, watching a movie every weekend can add up. Thankfully Century Theater offers a student discount, and at $8.50 a ticket, you can’t really complain.

1. Use your WildCARD at Norris’ Apple store and get a hefty discount on software and laptops.