Looking for something to do Tuesday night?

Looking for something to do on Election Night? Students, politicos and even your average Joe Six-Packs have lots of options this year:

NU Decides Election Day partyNorris University Center, 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.

NU Decides, Northwestern’s nonpartisan voter outreach group, will host a viewing party in McCormick Auditorium. The group will provide free ice cream from Ben & Jerry’s, refreshments and other giveaways in the first-floor lounge of Norris University Center.

Barack Obama Election Night rallyGrant Park, Chicago, 8:30 p.m.

The Democratic presidential candidate will return to his home city of Chicago to speak to an anticipated 1 million supporters. The park’s gates to Hutchinson Field will open at 8:30 p.m. to the 65,000 ticket holders. Chicago Young Republican Election Night celebrationHilton Chicago, 6:30 p.m.

Although the Evanston Republican Organization will not be hosting its own events on Election night, the Chicago Young Republicans and Cook County Commissioner Tony Peraica are organizing a free party downtown at the Hilton Chicago.

Election Night viewing special

Koi Chinese and Sushi, all evening The Evanston restaurant will showcase the election night results and will also serve half-priced red, white and blue martinis.

Dorm watching parties

If you don’t want to leave the comfort of your dorm, several residence halls, including Foster-Walker Complex, are hosting their own watching parties on Election Night.