WNUR announces full lineup for Dillo Day second stage

A+sign+on+The+Lakefill+during+Dillo+Day.+WNUR+finished+announcing+Wednesday+its+lineup+for+the+Nongshim+America+x+WNUR+stage.+

Source: Justin Barbin

A sign on The Lakefill during Dillo Day. WNUR finished announcing Wednesday its lineup for the Nongshim America x WNUR stage.

Jonah Dylan, Campus Editor

WNUR finished announcing Wednesday its lineup for the Nongshim America x WNUR stage during Dillo Day.

The lineup includes rock band Guerilla Toss, rapper CupcakKe, DJ Jasmine Infiniti, metal artist VIOLENCE and Chicago-based quintet Dos Santos.

Guerilla Toss was formed in 2010 in Boston. They’ve released five studio albums, including their most recent, “GT Ultra,” which came out in 2017. In 2016, they were listed as one of the 10 great modern punk bands by Rolling Stone.

CupcakKe is a Chicago rapper who is known for her provocative lyrics. Her debut mixtape “Cum Cake” was released in 2016 and was listed at No. 23 on Rolling Stone’s Best rap albums of 2016. She released “Ephorize,” her third studio album, in 2018.

Dos Santos will perform first at 12 p.m., while Guerilla Toss will close out the stage at 6 p.m.

Mayfest finished announcing the lineup for Dillo Day’s main stage last week. The lineup includes EDM artist TOKiMONSTA, indie rock band Whitney, R&B artist Daniel Caesar, rapper Joey Bada$$ and alternative rock band Young the Giant.

Dillo Day is set for Saturday.

Twitter: @thejonahdylan