A&O Productions presents night of stand-up comedy with Hannah Einbinder and Megan Stalter of HBO Max’s ‘Hacks’

Daily file photo by Madison Smith

A&O Productions’ Fall 2021 Speakers included ‘Drag Race’ stars, Shea Couleé and Alyssa Edwards. Alyssa Edwards was a contestant on Season Five of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” and Season Two of “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars.”

Jenna Wang, Arts and Entertainment Assistant Editor

A&O Productions will present a night of stand-up comedy featuring stars Hannah Einbinder and Megan Stalter of HBO’s comedy drama, “Hacks.” Stand-up comedian and Communication junior Orly Lewittes will perform as the event’s opener. 

The annual Fall Speaker event will take place at Cahn Auditorium Nov. 16 at 8 p.m. Tickets are free for Northwestern students and currently available through the Norris Box Office. 

“Hacks” is an HBO Max comedy-drama series which explores the dark relationship between a young outcast comedy writer, played by Einbinder, and a legendary stand-up comedian.

Einbinder is a comedian, actress and writer who has received Emmy and Golden Globe Award nominations for her role in “Hacks.” 

Stalter is a breakout sketch comedian and web series host of “The Megan Stalter Show” who portrays the role of Kayla in the series. 

The event will include stand up sets from both performers and close with a Q&A session. 

Twitter: @jennajwang