Matter of size

You’ve heard it before. Black males are well-endowed, white males are average, and Asian males are, well, undersupplied, for lack of a better word. But is it really a racial thing?

In the animal kingdom, the three most important factors in determining who will impregnate females are survival skills, testicle size and penis size. A larger penis can penetrate deeper and larger testicles produce more sperm, both increasing the likelihood of successful conception.

As females repeatedly opted for males with larger equipment, the males of a particular region naturally began having larger penises. Male blue whales hold the title for the world’s biggest penis at 10 feet long and 1 foot in diameter, and the female blue whales have the largest vaginas to accommodate their partners’ penises.

Scientists have found that within a particular native race or species, the male penis size was always a perfect fit to accommodate their women’s vaginas.

Looking through ethnographic records, there are large anatomical differences among genital characteristics of different races. Asian vaginas are located towards the front and are higher, while black vaginas are located towards the back and are lower. Asian erections are parallel to the body and stiff, while black erections are at right angles to the body and flexible. Lastly, Asian vaginas are recorded to be the smallest while black vaginas are the largest.

Let’s not over-generalize. At the onset of the human race, it was true that Asian men evolutionarily adapted to having smaller penises in their flaccid states because East Asians lived in a harshly cold climate. They genetically adapted with heat-conserving and insulating characteristics, like smaller, fold-less eyelids, increased facial fat tissue and, yes, smaller flaccid penises.

But flaccid penises shorter than three inches long can increase in size by 250 percent on average in a state of erection. Flaccid penises more than three inches long will increase in length by only 160 percent on average. The average penis regardless of race usually is between 5.5 to 6 inches when erect and the only determinant to whether a flaccid penis is small or large is how many veins and other blood vessels are open or shut.

Race doesn’t appear to be a factor in determining an erect penis size. Regardless, vaginas have the remarkable ability to lengthen up to 150 to 200 percent to accommodate larger penises. The penis must be gradually introduced and the woman must be appropriately stimulated in order for this lengthening to occur properly. Otherwise, very painful sex can incur, and you’ll be lucky to hear from her ever again.

The preoccupation with penis size originates from the male’s desire to please the female, which stems from either animalistic sexual selection or the result of societal pressures to “be a man.” But any knowledgeable woman knows that size doesn’t necessarily equal greater satisfaction. Big penis? Big deal. Show them what you can do with it.

Medill senior Nina Kim is a PLAY sex columnist. She can be reached at [email protected].