Gators try to unseat No. 1 LSU in Baton Rouge

#9 Florida (4-1) at #1 LSU (5-0)

Saturday October 6, 7PM CT, CBS

Line: LSU -9

Coming off of its first loss of the season at Auburn, Florida heads to Death Valley looking to beat the other Tigers. If Florida can pull off the upset, the Gators will still have BCS Title Game hopes. LSU won’t let it happen, though. Defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey leads a furious front seven that will pressure Heisman-hopeful quarterback Tim Tebow. The Tigers will emerge victorious in a close, hard-fought game, but will leave everyone wondering if LSU actually better than the Trojans of Southern California. LSU 24, Florida 17.

#10 Oklahoma (4-1) vs. #19 Texas (4-1) Neutral Site – Cotton Bowl Dallas, Tex.

Saturday October 6, 2:30PM CT, ABC

Line: Oklahoma -11

The Red River Shootout features both teams coming off of losses for the first time since 1999. The bitter rivalry game is marked as a must win for each program, and Texas is looking to continue its two-year winning streak. The game will be won or lost between the teams’ young quarterbacks. Oklahoma freshman Sam Bradford threw for only 112 yards against Colorado last week, and Texas sophomore Colt McCoy, who’s coming off a concussion, threw 4 interceptions at home against Kansas State last week. Before last week’s disappointing loss on the road, Oklahoma was thought of in the same light as USC and LSU, and the Sooners will prove why this weekend. Oklahoma 38, Texas 24.

#20 Cincinnati (5-0) at #21 Rutgers (3-1)

Saturday October 6th, 7PM CT, ABC

Line: Rutgers -3.5

In a battle atop the Big East, the undefeated Bearcats travel to Piscataway, N.J., to take on the Scarlet Knights. Rutgers, who lost to Maryland last week, will be looking to get back on track against a Cincinnati team that spoiled its chances of a national championship game appearance just a season ago. Cincinnati senior quarterback Ben Mauk, who transferred from Wake Forest after separating his shoulder against Syracuse last season, has led Cincy to its best start since 1954. Rutgers senior running back Ray Rice and its 13th-ranked scoring offense will defeat the Bearcats for the seventh straight time at home. Rutgers 42, Cincinnati 34.

#25 Nebraska at #17 Missouri(4-0)

Saturday September 6th, 8:15PM CT, ESPN

Line: Missouri -7

While the Big 12 South gets the most credit, the North has officially gotten nasty. Nebraska and Missouri, who were expected to play for the North title, now have to win just to stay atop the pecking order. Nebraska’s only loss this season came against USC, but the Cornhuskers struggled with Ball State and Iowa State. Missouri looks like the real deal, and so does junior quarterback Chase Daniel. Daniel is fifth in the country in total offense, and has been nothing but impressive in each of the Tigers’ four wins. Daniel will impress, despite a great game by Nebraska freshman running back Marlon Lucky, and will propel himself into the Heisman leaderboard. Missouri 45, Nebraska 31.