Celebrity Chic: Which celebs will be best dressed in 2014?

A new year means new resolutions. We’re going to go to SPAC every day, study for finals in advance and limit our Cheesie’s intake to once a week. Some celebs have made style resolutions this year, even if they may not know it yet. Here are my predictions for the most red-carpet-fabulous celebrities of 2014.

Jennifer Lawrence

This prediction is kind of unfair, because she’s the face of Dior and therefore gets the latest and greatest of their red-carpet looks. However, Lawrence is a style icon in her own right. Since her recent hair crop, she’s been rocking some seriously confident looks. Remember when she wore that sheer Dior dress (surprise!) with the black bodysuit underneath? There’s a reason Gale and Peeta both want her, people. I’ll bet my money that her streak will continue in 2014.

Naya Rivera

Best known for her role as Santana on the hit TV series “Glee,” Rivera wore her cheerleading outfit almost exclusively while filming. Luckily for us, she’s getting lots more attention now for her killer off-screen style. Rivera recently wore a neutral, color-blocked, body-conscious dress at the People’s Choice Awards which literally made my jaw drop. Here’s to more where that came from in 2014.

Miley Cyrus

No, I’m not kidding. Don’t stop reading. We all know that Miley’s going through an identity crisis, but I’m pretty sure she’s going to get it under control and rock 2014. She became much more adventurous with her style after her famous haircut (sound familiar?) and now pushes the fashion envelope. Miley gets a bad rap for some of her performance outfits, but she can be much more sophisticated, like when she wore a striped tea-length skirt with a cute Mickey Mouse pullover to a Marc Jacobs fashion show earlier this year. I’m sure Miley will give us more of this fabulousness in 2014 — or not, because it’s her party and she can do what she wants.