Our Two Cents

Kim Kardashian is mad about her cover on Turkish Cosmo for political reasons. How do you think the Kardashians reacted?

Kim Kardashian is angry about being on the cover of Turkish Cosmo for political reasons. How do you think the Kardashian clan reacted?

Jonah Rosenblum: The Kardashians sit around and engage in a truly substantive discussion of the issue for 30 seconds. Then, Kim gets a text from her boyfriend, saying he would like to push their dinner date back an hour. That’s when the hysteria truly begins.

Derrick Clifton: Bruce Jenner had ‘therapeutic’ plastic surgery in an attempt to change his reaction; sadly, he still resembles an overbaked potato.

Jeannette Moon: KHLOE: What, Kim didn’t read your contract and now she’s pissed?

KOURTNEY: Yeah, she sucks.

Annie Chang: Kim, Khloe and Kourtney played with their hair and looked at their breasts and blamed each other and everyone ignored Bruce.

Nicki Minaj has signed on to open for Britney Spears’ next concert tour. Which one’s crazier?Nicki Minaj has signed on to open for Britney Spears’ next concert tour. Which one’s crazier?

Jonah Rosenblum: Spears might be crazier, but Minaj’s fans get the title of craziest for actually enjoying what she does.

Derrick Clifton: No one else can show their vag to the papz, shave their head, stay in the psych ward and STILL stage a comeback. When it comes to crazy, “it’s Britney, b***h!”

Jeannette Moon: Britney. She’s old. Old people are always crazy.

Annie Chang: Nicki Minaj is crazy good. Britney Spears is please-get-yourself-into-an-institution crazy.