Misdemeanor charges dropped against NU faculty for activity during pro-Palestinian encampment

The Rundown: Week of Feb. 4

• Guy Fieri was not allowed inside a VIP Super Bowl party, and he did not take it well. Fieri apparently caused quite the scene after he couldn’t get in to the Second Line Studios bash Sunday. Imagine what Fieri’s initial reaction was after he got that zero-star review from the New York Times.
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might be back together? Does anyone really care? The on-again, off-again pair was spotted together at a concert over the weekend. The lovebirds need to make up their minds, because the publicity stunt is starting to lose its effect.
  • You can’t have it all. Oscar nominee Naomi Watts explained to reporters that being a mom is “exhausting.” Soon after, however, she explained that she tries to do her own laundry and cooking but has help if she runs out of time. Hiring help must be really exhausting, Naomi.
  • It’s finally time for the return of Monica and Chandler Bing. Courteney Cox landed a guest-starring stint on Matthew Perry’s “Go On.” Sources report Cox will play a love interest for Perry’s character on the show. Now if we could only get Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer to guest star as well. And they should all hang out in a coffee shop together.
  • Fans no longer have to say thanks for the memories — Fall Out Boy is reuniting. The band announced they are going on tour in the spring and releasing a new album, “Save Rock and Roll.” For those too impatient to wait, the group also released a new single that’s already available to download online. It’s been a while, so we’ll see if the boys still have what it takes to make the middle-schoolers scream.
  • Beyonce received rave reviews for her Super Bowl halftime performance. She was also joined by Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, making the event a full Destiny’s Child reunion. The one person in America who was not happy with the performance? Singer Keyshia Cole tweeted that the addition of Williams ruined the concert. Looks like someone’s jealous she wasn’t invited to join Beyoncé on stage.
  • Adam Levine announced he is releasing a line of men’s and women’s fragrances. The brand will be sold at Macy’s within the next month. Let’s hope Levine’s commercials for the new scent are less ridiculous than Brad Pitt’s.
The Rundown: Week of Feb. 4