Misdemeanor charges dropped against NU faculty for activity during pro-Palestinian encampment

Here We Go Again: Quotes of the week

Chris Brown posted a video on Twitter this week in which he mused about being in love with two people at the same time.

“I can’t even think about being with anyone else than the man I’m with.” — Kim Kardashian to Tatler Magazine about her relationship with Kanye West.

“Crashing parties is one of our favorite pastimes.” — Chuck Bass, played by Ed Westwick, in the first episode of the final season of “Gossip Girl.”

“When you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it’s kinda difficult. … Is there such thing as loving two people? I don’t know if that’s possible, but for me, I feel like that.” — Chris Brown, in a video he posted to Twitter called “The Real Chris Brown,” explaining his feelings for both Karrueche Tran and Rihanna. Tran and Brown reportedly broke up earlier that day.

“April is like the little sister I never had. Because the little sister I do have is normal and not terrifying.” — Ben Wyatt, played by Adam Scott, describing April Ludgate-Dwyer, played by Aubrey Plaza, on “Parks and Recreation.”

“I know you are bummed to have me as a partner. … You didn’t turn up to rehearsal! I feel like you want to go home.” — Bristol Palin, complaining to “Dancing with the Stars” partner Mark Ballas. Palin and Ballas are currently competing on the All-Star edition of the ABC show.

“We’ve got to get the elephant out of the room  obviously, what everybody’s thinking about when they look at this is: What were you thinking with ‘Jingle All the Way’? I mean seriously, just dreadful.”   Jon Stewart during his interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger after the release of Schwarzenegger’s book “Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story.” 

Here We Go Again: Quotes of the week