Support The Daily’s Future: Donate Today
March 1, 2023
Ask any Daily Northwestern alum — a group that includes many of America’s top journalists — and they’ll tell you they learned more in The Daily’s newsroom than just about anyplace else.
To ensure future generations can say the same, we’ve launched The Campaign for the Future of The Daily Northwestern to:
- To ensure that The Daily and its staff have access to the best newsgathering and storytelling technology currently available;
- To fund student stipends that ensure that staff members with limited financial means are not prevented from working at The Daily;
- To establish a sound financial footing that will allow The Daily to remain focused on what it has always done best: training and inspiring young reporters, writers, editors, photographers and others looking for a career in the media.
How you can help:
- Click here to make a fully tax-deductible gift to The Daily through Northwestern University. Be sure to designate The Daily.
- Donate via PayPal or send a check directly to Students Publishing Company, Inc. (the non-profit parent company of The Daily). Your fully tax-deductible gift will not count toward Northwestern’s giving campaign. Please include a mailing address with donations in order to receive acknowledgement for your tax records. Mail checks to: The Daily Northwestern, 1999 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208
Hear from Daily alumni from around the country:
View our Honor Roll of Donors: