The Rundown: Jan. 16

Justin Bieber under investigation for egging neighbor’s house

J-Biebs’ neighbor called the police Thursday night after Bieber allegedly pegged his house with eggs. The owner of the house has reported over $20,000 in damages, and the incident is classified as a felony. This is just the latest in a string of bad Bieber behavior. Looks like he’s headed toward Britney circa 2007 — but maybe not quite as bad as Amanda circa 2013 (yet). 

Ke$ha’s mom checks into same rehab center as her daughter 

The singer checked in to a rehab center Jan. 3 for an eating disorder. On Saturday, her mother Pebe Sebert entered the Chicago-area Timberline Knolls due to post-traumatic stress disorder. Seems like Ke$sha’s fame has become too much of a burden for Mommie dearest.

Alex Rodriguez suspended for entire 2014 season

Three strikes, and you’re out! The majority of A-Rod’s 211-game suspension from Major League Baseball was upheld Saturday. His suspension was due to his links with a clinic accused of dealing out banned performance-enhancing drugs. This latest mistake will cost A-Rod $25 million in salary. A-Rod filed a lawsuit Monday in an attempt to overturn the ban. 

Leonardo DiCaprio finally wins an award 

On Sunday, Leonardo DiCaprio won the Golden Globe for his role in “The Wolf of Wall Street.” It looks like the curse has been lifted. Maybe now our golden boy won’t have to name his son Oscar, just to say he has one. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see until February.

Twitter: 
@MollieCahillane

The Rundown: Jan. 16