Here We Go Again: Quotes of the week

Actress+Kaley+Cuoco+tweets+about+her+wedding+to+Ryan+Sweeting.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Here We Go Again: Quotes of the week

Actress Kaley Cuoco tweets about her wedding to Ryan Sweeting.

Source: MCTdirect

Source: MCTdirect

Source: MCTdirect

Chanel Vargas, Reporter

“At least in my case, I’m playing two characters that are, kind of, let’s say emotionally infantile. One is like a baby in the way that he reacts to everything. He’s like a child. Then James, the doppelganger character, is the kind of nasty infant that has no conscience. That’s a totally unique aesthetic that he creates.” — Actor Jesse Eisenberg to Esquire magazine regarding his upcoming film “The Double.”

“It turns out the fox is very individual.” — Vegard Ylvisaker, half of the comedic duo known as Ylvis, answering the biggest question about the group’s hit song “The Fox.”

“It’s my wedding day!!!!!” — Actress Kaley Cuoco (@KaleyCuoco) tweets teasingly just three weeks after her engagement to tennis player Ryan Sweeting.

“I like the feel of a book more than an iPad or Kindle. It’s one of the few places where I think you can get lost in your own imagination with a very simple tool.  It doesn’t prescribe what the exchange is going to be.  Those things that are on a phosphorous screens, you’ve got to look at sidebars, and advertising, and other stuff, and that’s not a creative or imaginative experience.” —  Actor Geoffrey Rush in an interview for the upcoming novel-based film “The Book Thief.”

— Chanel Vargas