Here We Go Again: Quotes of the week

Back to Article
Back to Article

Here We Go Again: Quotes of the week

Paul McCartney opens his Out There tour at the Amway Center in Orlando. The former Beatles artist joked with late night host Jimmy Fallon that he invented the

Paul McCartney opens his Out There tour at the Amway Center in Orlando. The former Beatles artist joked with late night host Jimmy Fallon that he invented the "selfie."

Gary W. Green

Gary W. Green

Gary W. Green

Chanel Vargas, Reporter

“I torture all my friends. It’s how I show love.” — Actor Mark Sheppard as character Crowley, the King of Hell, on “Supernatural” season nine, episode two.

“Of course I pre-ordered my own album.  I’m probably my biggest fan.” — Panic! at the Disco lead singer Brendon Urie (@brendonurie) on Twitter.

“I realized early on that when you tell the story of two guys who are basically communicating through their laptops, you have all of the tools available to you that a silent movie director would have.”  — Bill Condon, director of the upcoming film “The Fifth Estate,” explaining his approach to the film.

“Most people don’t know that I invented the selfie.” — Beatle Paul McCartney jokingly to talk show host Jimmy Fallon.

“It was exciting, but it was kind of terrifying. It was sticky and uncomfortable, and I just wanted to get a shower at the end of the night.” — Actress Chloe Grace Moretz on filming the infamous prom scene for her upcoming film “Carrie.”

Chanel Vargas