The Rundown: Week of May 19

• After making it through cheating scandals and rumored rough patches, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have finally called it quits. Stewart, clearly in need of some cheering up (aka boy-bashing anthems), stopped by Taylor Swift’s house Monday. I truly cannot picture what kind of conversation these two would have, but fingers crossed they co-wrote the ultimate breakup single. And that it includes lyrics about vampires.
  • To promote the premiere of the fourth season of “Arrested Development” on Netflix, Jason Bateman and Will Arnett handed out frozen bananas at a Bluth’s Original Frozen Banana stand in New York City. The stand has been traveling across the country to get audiences excited for the return of the cult classic, which has been absent for seven years. The promotional stunt proved there is always money in the banana stand.
  • On-again, off-again friends Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are still close — kind of. Lovato told reporters, “She will always be really, really close to my heart.” That’s code for “we don’t actually talk anymore, and I’m just saying this to look good for paparazzi.” The two singers met on the show “Barney and Friends” more than 10 years ago, but it sounds like they’re really just friends for publicity’s sake now. What would Barney say?
  • Justin Bieber won a fan-voted milestone award at the Billboard Music Awards, but some audience members clearly did not agree with the final vote count. As Bieber went to accept the award, attendees began to boo him. Bieber, in his typical modest fashion, told the audience, “I think I’m doing a pretty good job. … This is not a gimmick. I’m an artist, and I should be taken seriously. This other bull should not be spoken of.” Maybe they just booed him because his acceptance speech was ridiculous and made no sense.
  • Looks like somebody needs to call in the wolf pack. “Hangover” star Justin Bartha recently got engaged to personal trainer Lia Smith. The pair has only been seen in public together for a few months, but they are all ready to take the next step in their relationship. In an epic adventure, Bartha and his costars should fit three movies worth of hijinks into one unforgettable bachelor party.
The Rundown: Week of May 19