This week we’re obsessed with: Alice Richmond

When you hear the words “celebrity children,” a dozen names might immediately pop into your mind. Several ridiculous, what-were-they-thinking names top my list, such as Apple, Suri, Bronx and Rainbow. More recently, rumors of baby names for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s baby have been frightening me (Khrist, anyone?). Despite all these bizarrely named kids now running around Hollywood, I recently learned the funniest girl out there has a pretty average name: Alice.

Tina Fey and Jeff Richmond’s 7-year-old daughter seems to have already developed a knack for comedy. A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a Tumblr, f—yeahalicefey, and literally could not stop laughing and smiling as I scrolled through the only eight pages that are currently up. It left me wanting to read more and more about this hilarious child I had never even heard of before. Because Alice is still too young to get on the Internet and share her funny antics herself, she has her mom to do it for her. Fey has become a sort of PR agent for Alice by sharing these hilarious situations and conversations, letting the world know more about this otherwise unknown daughter of hers. I truly can’t wait until the day we get to meet an older Alice for ourselves.

Most of the Tumblr posts share photos, GIFs and short bits from interviews Tina Fey has done on talk shows such as “Conan,” “Ellen” and the “Late Show With David Letterman,” in which she talks about her daughter. Although this may not seem like much, trust me — you’re in for a treat. In most of these clips, Fey talks about different interactions she’s had with Alice that are particularly memorable and laugh-out-loud worthy. For example, one post in GIFs explains a moment when Alice asked her mom if she could get in the crib with baby sister Penelope. Fey explains, “She got in the crib, laid next to the baby and said, ‘Hello, beautiful eyes. Do you mind if I party with you?’”

At such a young age, I can’t imagine knowing how to be that funny. Who knows? Perhaps we were all this funny once, or maybe Tina Fey is to blame. Either way, Alice is surely going places. She even nabbed a quick appearance on the recently deceased “30 Rock” playing a young Liz Lemon. The resemblance is uncanny in more ways than one. Whether Alice decides to follow in the footsteps of her mom or not, we now know they are destined to have one of the greatest mother-daughter relationships out there.

I can’t imagine having one of the funniest and most successful women in Hollywood as my mother, but that’s exactly what Alice has. As a bonus, she even gets a cool aunt-like figure in Amy Poehler. What more could a celebrity child ask for? This one goes out to you, Alice Richmond. I can’t wait to watch you grow up and hopefully get more hilarious. I’m already so envious of your life, and you’re only 7 years old.