Northwestern-themed gift ideas provide options for everyone on your list

Once you finish that last final and head back home, there won’t be that many days left to find a gift for your entire family. Luckily, shopping can be pretty easy if you just get everyone Northwestern-themed gifts. Here are some picks for everyone in your family and your friends.

For a young child

Buy some of the clothing at Beck’s Book Store, 716 Clark St., for children, ranging from baby one-pieces to cheerleader uniforms. Also look at stuffed animals. The Norris Bookstore has the largest selection.

For parents and grandparents

Consider a T-shirt or sweatshirt that says Northwestern mom, dad, grandma or grandparent. Campus Gear, 1717 Sherman Ave., has plenty of options. Also, look at photo frames from Beck’s to use for your favorite moment of the quarter.If your parents want to brag about that great school you are attending, consider buying them a car decal. For the golfer in the family, golfing gear and dress clothes can be found at Beck’s and the Norris Bookstore.

For friends, older siblings and significant others

Get them a gift they will actually wear or use. Pajama pants, a poster and Northwestern school supplies are good gifts, but only if they will actually use or wear them. Try personalizing your gifts at Campus Gear.

Assorted gifts

Beck’s has the best selection of random items, including NU Snuggies, or for Harry Potter fans, NU Quidditch T-shirts. Mugs, water bottles, key chains, hats, gloves, wallets — you can find all of that at Beck’s.

Sales

Buying college gear for everyone on your gift list can easily add up, so check out the clearance and sale sections at Beck’s and the Norris Bookstore.

Both Beck’s and campus bookstore have clearance and sale sections. Make use of your 10 percent WildCARD discount at Campus Gear, too.

For online shopping, check out fansedge.com or fanatics.com. Pricing is very competitive with local stores, and you can have gifts shipped directly to your home, leaving some extra room for your beloved Orgo textbook.