Here We Go Again: Quotes of the week

Kesha feels pressure to act a certain way in Hollywood, but she doesn’t let that stop her.

“When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like, ‘Whaaat?’”  — Phil Dunphy, played by Ty Burrell, reading from his book of life lessons “Phil’s-osophy” on “Modern Family.”

“Because when I’m doing it, the prop guys and all these people, they’re like ‘Do you have your ring on?’ And I’m like, ‘Ugh, this feels weird,’ like taking off my ring to make out with Angus.” — Miley Cyrus on her guest starring role on “Two and a Half Men.” As part of the role, Cyrus had to kiss Angus T. Jones right after getting engaged to Liam Hemsworth. 

“I would’ve gotten eaten alive if I tried to be a heel-wearing little princess. It’s just not who I am. I’ve had people try to make me act right, but it’s just not gonna happen. I just can’t not say inappropriate things.” – Ke$ha, to Vibe magazine about her personality and the pressures of fame.

“How did I kidnap him? You can’t kidnap a grown man! These are serious accusations, now … It’s an interesting way to spin something into a story … See, this is why I don’t read stuff.” — Taylor Swift talks to Rolling Stone about internet rumors that she kidnapped boyfriend Conor Kennedy to take him to Nashville.

“I don’t think it should be any sort of stunt casting. I think it would be more interesting to have this fresh, exciting face that Ted has never seen before and neither have people who watch the show.” — Josh Radnor, who plays Ted Mosby on “How I Met Your Mother,” on the much-hyped introduction of the mother character.

Here We Go Again: Quotes of the week