Blotter: Nov. 15

Another pizza delivery man robbed at knifepoint in apparently unrelated attack

Three masked men, one of whom was carrying a knife, robbed a pizza delivery man late Tuesday evening, Evanston Police spokesman Cmdr. Jay Parrott said.

Sometime before 11:45 p.m. Tuesday, three men approached a Sarpino’s Pizzeria delivery man in the 800 block of Case Street. The delivery man was in the lobby of an apartment building when the men approached him. All three men had their faces covered, and one displayed a knife. The men took the delivery man’s cellphone, keys, and wallet containing $150, as well as two pepperoni pizzas.

The Sarpino’s deliveryman is a 26-year-old Chicago resident. Parrott said this incident is believed to be unrelated to the aggravated robbery of J.B. Alberto’s pizza deliveryman on Monday.

NU student reports unwanted sexual advances from fellow student

A female Northwestern student reported an incident of sexual abuse early Sunday morning.

At 12:30 a.m. Sunday morning, the woman was grabbed by another student after they met at a drinking establishment, said University Police Deputy Chief Dan McAleer. The students shared a cab ride to return to campus, during which the man continued to make unwanted advances toward the woman, despite her repeated requests for him to stop. When the students had returned to campus, the man continued to approach the woman. She punched him in the face and ran away.

The woman reported the case to University Police but has decided not to pursue the matter further.